Psicólogo Deportivo. No hay forma de competir contra alguien que se divierte haciendo lo que hace.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram If you ever have the opportunity to watch a guy like @vicoladipo train, what you’ll see is JOY! - I love this particular video because it’s an example of this joy during a moment of struggle. - And this attitude is incredible. He doesn’t get mad. He doesn’t lose his mind when he’s learning. He gets excited! - THIS is what I want all players I work with to capture. It’s amazing what happens when you get excited about your weaknesses. - After all, it’s good news! When you find a weakness, it means you can still get better. Una publicación compartida por Micah Lancaster (@micah_lancaster) el 22 de Jul de 2020 a las 10:08 PDT
If you ever have the opportunity to watch a guy like @vicoladipo train, what you’ll see is JOY! - I love this particular video because it’s an example of this joy during a moment of struggle. - And this attitude is incredible. He doesn’t get mad. He doesn’t lose his mind when he’s learning. He gets excited! - THIS is what I want all players I work with to capture. It’s amazing what happens when you get excited about your weaknesses. - After all, it’s good news! When you find a weakness, it means you can still get better.
Una publicación compartida por Micah Lancaster (@micah_lancaster) el 22 de Jul de 2020 a las 10:08 PDT
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario